March 1 is here! In case you missed the significance of this date, today is the release day for my second book, Rice Bowl: Vegetarian Rice Recipes from India and the World.
After weeks of preparation, endless edits and sleepless nights, I am finally setting this bird out in the world. Hopefully, it will fly off and soar to great heights. Well, enough of metaphors. I am sure you are eager to learn more about the book itself. So here are a few highlights.
What Rice Bowl eBook Brings You
- 30 Vegetarian Rice Recipes with 60 stunning pictures
- Step by Step instructions so anyone can excel at these
- Popular Indian Rice Recipes found on restaurant menus across the world such as Indian Rice Pilaf and Biryani
- Ethnic Family recipes such as Mixed Lentil Fritters & Rice and Golden Spiced Rice
- Street style Indian rice recipes like Bombay Skillet Rice and Schezwan Fried Rice
- Crowd friendly rice recipes like Thai Pineapple Fried Rice and Vegan Jambalaya
- Rice Pudding for your sweet tooth
Where to find Rice Bowl eBook
Widely distributed worldwide, I have ensured that you have a choice of formats and retailers from where you can buy the book. Apple fan, get it from the iTunes store. Can’t let go of B&N (I can’t) – get it on Nook. Or head to Amazon and get it on your Kindle.
Rice Bowl is also available on Oyster, and Overdrive, so you can ask your library to get it for you!!
Here are some links —
Philosophy behind Rice Bowl eBook
Have you watched the Rice Bowl book video yet? So yeah, if you never faced the question “What’s for Dinner?”, you may be in the wrong place. Most of us lesser mortals battle with this almost every day. My Dinner Ideas cookbook series brings you healthy, wholesome food that can feed the whole family without too much effort on your part.
When it comes to cooking Indian food, I firmly believe Less is More, although it is not a popular concept.
Many people across the world dread attempting to cook Indian food because of the ton of ingredients involved. But that is not how it should be!
I proved it with the super simple Daal recipes in 30 Days of Daal, my first book.
Can’t eat white rice for some reason? Try these recipes with brown rice or quinoa!
Rice feeds a majority of the world. And with Rice Bowl, you can cook it in 30 different ways in your kitchen, and enjoy it with your friends and family.
I need plenty of encouragement after this huge effort, so start commenting below :).